2016年6月24日 星期五

[Linux Kernel][Gentoo] open ASUS WMI Driver at gentoo (4.4.6-gentoo)

I check each item from “depends on ACPI_WMI” to “depends on ACPI_VIDEO || ACPI_VIDEO = n”.
When I check “depends on HOTPLUG_PCI”, then I find this item wont tick up.
I tick up this function.
I go back to X86 Platform Specific Device Drivers, I find out the item “Asus Notebook WMI Driver” appear on my screen.
I am so happy.
vim drivers/platform/x86/Kconfig +545
config ASUS_WMI
        tristate "ASUS WMI Driver"
        depends on ACPI_WMI
        depends on INPUT
        depends on HWMON
        depends on BACKLIGHT_CLASS_DEVICE
        depends on RFKILL || RFKILL = n
        depends on HOTPLUG_PCI
        depends on ACPI_VIDEO || ACPI_VIDEO = n
        select INPUT_SPARSEKMAP
        select LEDS_CLASS
        select NEW_LEDS
> Bus options (PCI etc.)
    [*] Support for PCI Hotplug  --->
    [*]     PCI Express Hotplug driver

> Device Drivers > X86 Platform Specific Device Drivers
    <M>   ASUS WMI Driver
    <M>     Asus Notebook WMI Driver
Compile my kernel code
sudo make
install module
sudo make modules_install

0 意見:

張貼留言